Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply upon payment. Please take your time to carefully read them and ensure you understand fully before booking. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You can arrive anytime after 4.00pm on your day of arrival. We do ask that you vacate the lodges by 10am on the day of your departure.
- Only the persons whose names are detailed in our booking form may stay in our Lodges. Any changes to the names must be notified to our reception prior to arrival or at the earliest opportunity during your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the Lodges
- All prices include VAT at the applicable rate but may change at any time in the event of any the introduction of an additional Tax or alteration of the VAT %age.
- Your deposit of 20% is payable at the time of booking and the balance is due a minimum 6 weeks before arrival. A booking reference will be given to you on payment of the full amount and this must be presented upon arrival at our reception. If you do not pay the balance within the prescribed time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without any additional notification.
- We will try to accommodate any changes to your booking dates but cannot guarantee that this will be possible. We cannot accept any changes less than 14 days before arrival.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit cannot be refunded. If you cancel after your full balance has been paid, we will only refund you if we can re-rent the Lodge. We would strongly advise all clients to ensure they have relevant holiday insurance.
- We reserve to right to cancel your rental at any time and refund to you your rental charges in whole or in part. We also reserve the right to refuse or terminate a rental at any time without stating a reason and without any refund.
- We reserve the right to enter and inspect the Lodges at any time. The costs of any damages or abuse of our Lodges will be automatically deducted from the Credit/Debit card used for your payment. If you do not pay by Credit/Debit card then we require a deposit of £500 prior to your stay with us commencing. This will only be refunded on final inspection of your Lodge.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone admission to our Lodges without stating a reason. Any persons deemed to be acting in an unacceptable manner will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given. The management’s decision is final and binding at all times.
- As we are within the vicinity of both the Caledonian Canal and a working farm, we require all guests not to deviate from designated paths. Lochaber Lodges are not responsible for any damages should this request be ignored and reserve the right to recharge costs for any damages made to farming ground.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage to your property whilst using our Lodges. We are also not responsible for loss or damage incurred within the area of our complex. All children must be under adult supervision at all times, and Lochaber Lodges cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur.
- We do not accept liability for any complaints if you do not inform us during your stay.
- To ensure clarity of our Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Lodge management is final and binding on all matters at all times.
- Your payment to us indicates acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.